"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

RIP Bryan Dean



Yesterday at 7:44pm I lost my hero and my best friend. My father passed away from pneumonia after suffering a stoke. He opted to go with dignity and now he is in peace. I ask that you keep my mother (pictured above) who was the love of his life for over 50 years in your prayers. RIP Bryan Dean (Dad) 1937 - 2014

3 comments:

Tim Snider said...

You have my thoughts, my prayers, and my deepest sympathies.

ERIC! said...

Sorry for your loss, I'll remember your family in my prayers.

The Dale Wardens said...

Sending all the best. Stay strong.

David S.
Minnesota, USA

Popular Posts