"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Citadel Miniatures Catalog - Warhammer 40,000


There are items that end up in a collection over time that really don't fit in with the overall theme of the collection. Even one that is as random and eclectic as mine is has a few items that stand out as being outside the lines as it were. This is one of those items though it may not be the most dramatic example of this. One the positive I do know where this came from and it was in a huge bulk purchase made online. To clarify why I am saying this:

1) I don't play Warhammer40k...never have and never will.
2) Miniatures are not my thing. I have some but have never really used them.

I really know nothing more about this than what the cover tells us. I am not sure I even looked inside the book before I scanned it. If I was not a pseudo hoarder I would have most likely thrown it away but in today's society where plastic toys from McDonalds can be worth hundreds of dollars why would I. I do love the tag line "In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war" and I am guessing that is something from Warhammer.

Does anyone know anything more about this?

No comments:

Popular Posts