"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chill - Things (Pacesetter)


This is a book that I have very little experience with. I never GM'd Chill so I never had much call to read or look at this one. It is for the most part a bestiary of some new monsters combined with rules expanding the powers of those that oppose the agents of SAVE. It is 64 pages long and was released in 1984. This is one of the books that seems to exist in both versions of the game with the same title.

From the back of the book:

"Contained within this book are 64 pages of terrifying new Creatures and Evil Way Disciplines for use with the CHILL role-playing game."

2 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

This was the one Chill book I always wanted but never could find.

Tim Snider said...

I had it back in the day. When I went to find a new copy, it took me a couple of years to locate. Basically it's a Monster Manual for Chill. Lots of interesting supernatural creatures.

Popular Posts