"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chill - The Beast Within


I am afraid that I really know nothing about this book and information on it is fairly scarce. It was released in 1993 and clocks in at 160 pages. I suspect that it may be the Mayfair version of Creature Feature but that is pure speculation. I am not even certain when I bought this book though I can tell where with the price tag. The date on it would suggest May of 2008 but who knows how long it sat on the shelf. If anyone has any experience with this book I would love to hear about it.

Mayfair Blurb: 

This rulebook/scenario lets players take the roles of creatures terrorizing humans and lesser creatures around the world. Includes new creature character types, maps of creature lairs, creature disciplines, edges, drawbacks and a scenario for 4–6 characters.

No comments:

Popular Posts