"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Buttery Wholesomeness - HoL


Buttery Wholesomeness is the only expansion for the HoL game. I would not normally have picked this up except for the price. The HoL game (Human Occupied Landfill) is basically a futuristic penal colony game. Humans have settled the whole galaxy and this is where they send  the lowest of the low. This book is essential if you are going to play the game from what I have been told. The presentation is not really to my liking though and the material is very gritty and darker than I would prefer. That being said I am in it for $2 and in the end I have spent more than that on much less worthy products.

No comments:

Popular Posts