"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BT - The Periphery


I mostly bought this totally unused (by me that is) book mostly because of the cover. There was just something about it that screamed buy me...now I am not sure I see that. I also had an idea that I might be able to mine it for ideas which has not happened yet either.

From the back of the book:

The Star Systems on the outskirts of the Inner Sphere make up the area known as The Periphery. Extending far into interstellar space, it is fragmented into countless kingdoms and alliances. Small, mean, weak, and unorganized, they may yet tip the balance of power among the Successor States.

This ComStar report highlights the larger and more important states in The Periphery, detailing their histories, rulers, economies, backgrounds, and current military forces.

No comments:

Popular Posts