"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Battletech Technical Readout 3050


This is one of the technical readouts I mentioned yesterday. I really wish I had more to write about it but again I have not played all that much Battletech. For the life of me I thought that this was older than that but there may be some that are older than this. I know I sold off much of the material I owned at one time in an "hour of need" that I for the life of me can't recall what the need was now.


Published: 1996
Pages: 224

From Back Cover:

More than 250 years ago, Aleksandr Kerensky, Protector-General of the Star League, left known space. With him he took nearly half the Mechwarriors, Battlemechs and support personnel in the Inner Sphere. In the years that followed, the Inner Sphere's Successor States battled for supremacy, waging terrible wars that claimed millions of lives and crippled their technological knowledge and manufacturing capabilities. Now the descendants of Kerensky are returning, armed with superior 'Mechs and driven by one goal - Total domination of the Inner Sphere.

Battletech Technical Readout: 3050 provides illustrations, descriptions and game statistics for all state-of-the-art Inner Sphere Battlemechs and the Omnimechs used by the invading Clans. Technical Readout: 3050 also includes entries on rare Star League-era combat vehicles that have recently begun resurfacing in active duty.

No comments:

Popular Posts