"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Town of Baldemar - New Infinities Productions Imc

This is one of my weaknesses though saying that sometimes I think it might be easier to list the things I don't have a weakness for. I really love city settings. Starting with CSIO it has been a love affair ever since. I have this copy and an open copy. This though not my favorite is still a good product. I remember being super psyched because it had Gygax on the cover. I was still in the hate TSR because they kicked him out. Over it now though it was still a shitty thing to do. I have never used this as the actual full city setting though I have pulled items from it to use. This can be found fairly inexpensive on eBay so if you get a chance get a copy...Gary liked it enough to put his name on it right!

Popular Posts