"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Star Trek Federation Ship Recognition Manual - FASA

The Star Trek game by FASA is one of those that I have played a few times but it is hard to play without someone eventually wanting to play Kirk, Spock or some other "known" character or they want to act in some fashion that would change the back history radically. For that reason alone we never had anything last more than a few missions and I am really kind of OK with that. Before I became a rabid Babylon 5 fan I was a Trekkie and I have most of what I have because of being a fan. Still every now and then the thought of slipping through the Neutral Zone and scrapping with the Klingons has its appeal!

Popular Posts