"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Rogues Gallery - AD&D TSR

This is one of what I like to think of as the first three original accessories for the game. Those being the Geomorphs, The Monster & Treasure Assortment and then this the Rogues Gallery. Of the three this is arguably the least useful of the lot. I would think of it as throw away material (if I threw anything away) except for the cover art and the character histories. The stat lines are a dime a dozen and even back then were of limited usefulness. There is one set of numbers in the Paladin area to die for though. The character histories from some of the notable PCs back in the day are nice. There was even a character sheet for one of these that came up on eBay a few years back. I wish I had won it but at least I have this.

Popular Posts