"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rifts Core Rule Book - Palladium Books

This is one of those games I originally purchased back when I thought I had to own a copy of every game and all the products for it. This has not gone away completely but I know that is impossible anymore and not all that bright. My brother loves this game and swore by it back in the day. To me it was just not all that appealing after I started reading it. I never actually got around to playing it. I like the source material for Palladium Role Playing and all of their earlier materials but I think this is where Palladium jumped the shark.

Popular Posts