"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Central Casting: Heroes of Legend - Task Force Games

This is without a doubt one of my favorite supplements. It doesn't always work to make believable characters but it does make them unique. I would advise using it manually as opposed to the random method. I know that if I ever want to write fiction I will be using it to help make the characters more three dimensional. They have them for Present, Future and Dungeons as well. There can be no doubt this is a great offering from Task Force Games.

Popular Posts