"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Call of Cthulhu - Chaosium

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. This game more than any other I have played led to some great role playing. I have not played any of the White Wolf storyteller games so I can not gauge it against them but I hear they lend themselves to it as well. If you are playing CoC you have to get into the role playing because you won't have your character long enough to become attached to them. If they survive more than five or six session you aren't doing it right. They are supposed to die or go insane. I think it is time for Professor McManus to go lose some more sanity in Innsmouth.

Popular Posts